Sunday, October 3, 2010

You wouldnt know how hurtful it is when you said these. It has been so long that my heart felt this way. My heart really sank in so deeply. I hate you for saying all these and treating me worse than a shit, yet I still love you and dont bear to let go. Because everytime when I feel like letting go, I would ask myself how much effort and hardwork have I fought for you. You really wouldnt know how hurting it is. I'm really really lost. I want it and I want you. The moment I gave it a try to bring you back you would push me away, and that impact was really huge that I dont know how to walk back to you. Its very heartbreaking. Now I dont know if I should give up since you gave up already, when you claim " you love me "

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Guestbook
AMANDA | AMICELL | AMY | GRACE | JACLYN| PETRINA | SUANLI| YUYING| SYULYNN | SHIRVEY | YUTING