Monday, October 11, 2010


YAY!!! Finally Ns over for meeeee!!! :D
Went out with baby few days back..We went to different places to enjoy ourselves. HEH^^
Had my favourite and famous katong laksa and his well known Hainanese Chicken rice. Now you understand why he become PLUMP?? heehee. you yuan you bu ke ai! :B
We cabbed down to Penisula and search for his shoes but to no avail till we went MarinaSquare. Well, uncle called next, and we train and cabbed down to his house. Chat and we cabbed back to PasirRis again.

Hmm.. now I'm like a nurse and his like a patient.
-Ask him lie on bed, put straw ask him drink.
-Eat medicine.
-Help him massage
-Pat him to sleep.
Wow, I'M LIKE A NANNY LOOOOO..

K la, but he promised to yang me one hor! But baby, if your seeing this, I love you so so so much, and my heart pain seeing you at that state the other day. ):
Doubt you'll see this la. Heh. Because he's busy completing his CSO, mummy say good! To train him, heehee. Thanks baby for treating me good. Cook for me whenever I'm hungry, sends me home almost every single day! So happy lo!!

Alrights, shall end here with pictures with my lovables below ^^
Uploaded the rest on fb.



Sillyboy!! Muack! :D
si fei zhuuuuuuu

~love~

I just hate them even without any particular reason,I want to rant out everything and anything that has affected me recently. But I do not know who to find because either I do not know how to express them out or none of them can be trusted / instead of making me happy they made me feel worse. fml.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Guestbook
AMANDA | AMICELL | AMY | GRACE | JACLYN| PETRINA | SUANLI| YUYING| SYULYNN | SHIRVEY | YUTING