
Hiiiiiiii!!! Hahaha, and finally I'm back to bloggingggggggg! (:
Ohyes Prelim and some Nlevel papers has passed!
Girlfriends,Baby and I has put really alot of effort on some of the Nlevel papers that has just passed few days ago. Especially SocialStudies! Yet, our effort do pay off, because what baby has taught me how to write the Srilanka essay came out, and it is almost the same!
I was extremely delighted when I flipped through the paper you know.
However, it is just the essay that I'm confident in. As I left 1 question blank for sbq and I really dont know what the heck it is saying about.
Probably Srilanka still cant get off my mind, hehehe.
Going out with baby tomorrow and gna catch a movie together with his sister!
Yay, but guess it will be the last day of enjoyment as we are going to study hard together again! ):
How I wish Ns can pass quickly, so you know I can enjoy everyday with my baby as well as my girlfriends! (: And also to work to get all my desire clothings!!! WOW.
Yet I cant imagine and dont want the day to come so quickly, entering the hall taking my result slip. Got an instinct that I'll do badly...
By then I'll be dead. Not due to the result slip but the anxiousness. Sometimes anxiety do kills.
Ohgod, I'm digressing again..
To update my recent life,
-going out with my baby,playing pool or movie.
-OK THATS ALL! Because I didnt include those parts that we quarrel mah~ hoho!
Oh and before I forgot, do comment me by clicking the guestbook icon k!
Alrights byebye!!! :B


1 comment:
Hellooooooooooooo (;
Post a Comment