Thursday, April 15, 2010

HOHOHO. INVADED.


I swear Tang kailing is damn noob. Own blogger password also dk!!! Make me keep try try to hack in. HAHAHAHA. I even wanted to help her reset her pw -.-"

I lied to her say I privating my blog, want invite her need email. Who knows i forget her password!!!! So I message her again saying that now invite ppl also need their password sia, she really give me HAHAHAHA. ;-)

Hi darling, not bad ah ^^ I finally hacked in, LOL. Have such a hard time doing so :( . I think she will be surprise when she see this post because I see her blog so dead I bth la!!! SO HELP HER LOR :P since she's such a lazy pig ~

Anywayz, kailing has been going with her usuals, Bx and co. Plus going home late too, maybe thats why she is lazy to blog. So her readers must understand okayz !!! :D and keep the tags coming in ~ :D .

K BYE GO TUITION.
Hacker Amanda. :)

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Guestbook
AMANDA | AMICELL | AMY | GRACE | JACLYN| PETRINA | SUANLI| YUYING| SYULYNN | SHIRVEY | YUTING