Thursday, March 25, 2010

So after having so much fun of playing/being a fool , I'm finally taking action and moving. (:
My darling girls and I has changed for the good to be more hardworking and paying more attention in class, its much better as compared to the past. It may be more evident if you see the way we behave in class. You girls can do it!! Love all of you, muack! ^^

I'm too lazy to blog for the past few weeks, not only because I dont have the time but I have nothing to post about either.. Hate it when I have to think until as if I can squeeze all my braincells la.
Anyway my whole family went to Genting on Monday morning-Wednesday night,leaving me alone with the maid and dog. Luckily I have amanda flor amicell yuying bx came to accompany me(: YAY. Especially bx who had heart-to-heart talk with me/watching funny videos/shk just to kill time/out of boredom nomatter how late/early it is.

Pon school on tuesday, and report sick straight after having poa test on weds.
Met bx in the morning,slack and met the rest in the late noon.

Ok, I promised not to pon school and study hard. School has been really tough,imagine staying back after school from tuesday-thursday all the way until 6pm? ): Ah, nevermind ENDURE despite those hardships!!!! There's a phrase going "There is no success without hardship". :B

Aiyo,OMG going off to study now with refrigerator! bye~ (At sucha late timing!! :\ )



I did not went Stjames powerhouse with clique!! How sad):

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Guestbook
AMANDA | AMICELL | AMY | GRACE | JACLYN| PETRINA | SUANLI| YUYING| SYULYNN | SHIRVEY | YUTING