Say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to this empty space!!!!!!!!!!!
Had the sudden urge because its NEW YEAR!! Besides that, my dearest biatch, FATASS!!!^^
Ok, hmmm.. where should I start? k shall blog just like Amanda's. (:
2010 has passed, everytime when the year is about to end with a fullstop, I always hoped that next year will be a better year,I have endless list of whatever resolution that people says, so I guess I shouldnt elaborate..
In 2010, I think I've grown to be .... more sensible? more independent? hahhaha!! And ofcourse my girls,boyfriends, studies plays a part too. (:
Without my girls, I dont know whats girlsbonding is like, as in friends comes and go, but my darlings girls dont, probably we've been with oneanother for 2-3years together, without anyone of them machiam will die like that.
Remember we always pon classes, hiding inside the toilet not to get caught, didnt attend school yet all of us meet at ws mac instead, said to studying but gossipping. Remember when we dont like that bunch of express girls, we jio them play netball and we purposely hit them or shout at them? Remember when we met them at the canteen we played a prank on them by pouring water on their seats which lead them to change place? Remember the last few months just before N lvl we actually chiong and teach eachother?? Do you girls actually remember??
Hahaha, so memorable and fun! (:
Ofcourse,my dearest biatch plays a part as well. Whom we actually hate eachother when we were in secondary1. We were not close back then just classmates, and we even had a tiff between us. Hahaha I STILL REMEMBER. GRACE FILE I think?? :\ Hahaha, and do you remember we had suspension when we were in sec1?? Omg! Gradually, comes to secondary2, until now we still have no idea why we became so close when we were in different class! OMG. Both of us always sneak to eachother class just to talk, especially me! She sat at the back of the class and I always either ask her come out of the class OR I sneak in to chat. hehehe.
Then when secondary3, we were so delighted that we get into the same class not only her but also the rest like, yuying petrina, grace,amicell,suanli me and amanda. How can the class not be noisy and interesting??! Everytime having lesson, I'll walk to the back of the class snatch shenyang seat and talk to her as fast as I could before the teacher caught me as I was seating infront of the class! Remember sec3, we hate Mrsho lesson to the core, and we sneak out of the class to the toilet to hide till the bell rang, and unfortunately, when we walked back Mrsho walked past us and turned with a furious look, "Are you in the class just now? No! and blahblahblah" So there! we get caught. And it has been the same for sec4 and 5 next year. Omg, we have been the same class for 4years!!! Thanks biatch, you made me learnt alot of things, especially the things in life. Restassured, you'll have my 101% trust,love and everything in life. (: Nomatter what,I'll be there for you. Do you remember we went to the beach alone cycling, throwing stones into the sea, making wishes together? For the past few years, you've never think about yourself yet others first. Especially me for what I want and wished. Thanks for your pampering and tolerating me for these years. (: Omg, I sound so gayyyyy. Loveyou too biatch!
Yup, I think those we are close to me is forever giving in to me and tolerating my temper.
Only these few people who I have showing my temper to, Amy Syulynn Amanda bbyboy Family.
How selfish I always thought to myself. But well I'm learning give me time loveones, I'll treat all of you nicenice okkkkk??! :D
Lets go on with my boyfriend, Tan Bin Xiang who always think that he looks like bradpitt. -.-
So lame right, but I love him. Evenwhen he became old, fat (although he is now..) , handicapped,or whatever reason, I'll still be with him,supporting him and loving him. Maybe its too early to say now but as long as he change to his best,never let down on me, I think its enough. Few more weeks, which marks our first time conversation. Hahaha. :D We used to hate one another like fuck, really like what the hell that kind. Just because he thinks I very kp in bball court and I think he have act. We had our first conversation was when I was in playing bball and I kept shooting in,which he cant snatch the ball from me, so he turned and asked "Are you netballer?"HAHAHA. Omg, you know that time was his charming period!!! Hehehe maybe to me.And the time when we got closer was 2010, the day when he beat KennethTan up was the first time we had our first longgg conversation, SOO MEMORABLE know why??! Because I remembered his fist was bleeding and holes all over it,and I just asked if he's ok,oh! And he's so stupid that he bought 1packet of plaster and stick everything on his hand. So stupid. Then we became closer, slacking at night with emrys pat jeremy.. Then once, he asked me out as he brokeup with his ex. So I accompanied him, that was the only time we were so close.. Thinking back, omg we actually had so many happy moments. :D Finally we were together on my birthday, he went all the way to 313 to make the Icing thingy cake for me! So sweet righttt?? How to reject sia, sucha cute boy. And he also damn stupid la, T1 already open still go until tamp. But nevermind, I like I like, sincerity. (: I dare not deny that the starting of the relationship was already CUI, then ok then CUI then ok, until now probably after so many ups and downs, we were quite stable after so long! I do remembered that both of us asked eachother, " How long do you think we can last?" Both of us replied, LESS THAN 4MONTHS. We were kinda surprise that we can actually last for 7months+ , both of us were the longest among all! And ofcourse, I'M THE MOST CUTE AMONG HIS EX! hohoho, so bhb. Baby ah baby, I promised to change for the best so could you k! Loveyou always my cutest and handsome boy in my eyes! :D
And also, stop drinking bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lastly, my family..
I love almost all of them because they dote me the most in terms of everything. hehehe.
Especially my brother and mummy. (: They support me and helped me really alot. Mummy's encouragement and words are the motivation for me. I always wanted to be the most clever the most whatever just to make them proud, but sadly, I'm not and I dont.. Although mummy's words can be naggy yet actually it makes me learn and I then realise it do make sense actually. Ofcourse I love my dearest 4th uncle and my dearest young and hip popo. Who always make me laugh non stop. Yet now she's gone. I miss her alot.. Guilt have been eating me up when I think of her.. Sigh long story, not to elaborate, I'm sure those we are close to me knows. After her death, I told myself that I'll take goodcare of mummy, and who knows thats when me and mummy get to be so close that I dare to say all my things and troubles to her. Well thats a good sign righttt? Alright, I think I shall stop here because I've been typing for about an hour or so.
So yuppp!
Shall blog when I'm free!!~


No comments:
Post a Comment