Tuesday, May 4, 2010



HI, I'M BACK!!! :D Anyway, until now rabbit haven text/call me yet ):


These few months as you can see, that amanda hacker has been blogging for me because she claim that she bueytahan my blog everytime plain one. hehehe.
Anyway, have been going out and coming back home late in the midnight thus I do not have the time to even use com, moreover I lost my sense of typing liao. HAHAHA

Just updating~

Went shopping, temple, taking stroll at night with rabbit. Not only that, we also went Farmway to look at those cute little puppys and look at others prawning~ Kbox with lianjie flor bx jeremy osborn syaf shanice aloy yesterday was a blast!! Have been rather adventurous with Tbx, hehehe. But the unfortunate thing was, we lost our goods+money that worth over 100bucks lo. -.- Screw that person upsidedown who took it!!! Oh, and my MYE has started ): I dont have the mood to eat neither do I have the mood to study lo~ Sigh, 3weeks leh!!!! )': FUCK LA.

I miss his piggyback , his jokes , his BIG hands and on and on and on ):
Sigh, although we quarrel EVERY NIGHT (except for yesterday), yet we'll still get back as per normal again. (: FASTER COME OUT!! ): I MISS YOU!!!! ):

Feeling so low now )': BYE

:B


i'm listening to the songs we always sing

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Guestbook
AMANDA | AMICELL | AMY | GRACE | JACLYN| PETRINA | SUANLI| YUYING| SYULYNN | SHIRVEY | YUTING